The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Online Applications from the Candidates Eligible for the Post of Deputy Director of Flying Training under the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. There are 04 Vacancies notified for the Post. Such persons, who deem to have fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria, and are desirous of applying may submit the Application through Online Registration Application. The Last Date for Online Application is slated to close on 1st September 2022 (01.09.2022) notified in the UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
Post-Deputy Director of Flying Training is General Central Services, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The vacancies for the Post are Permanent. The Union Public Service Commission, in the event of the Applications, received in large number from the Applicants/ Candidates, the Union Public Service Commission shall adopt the Shortlisting Criteria to restrict the number of Candidates to be called for Interviews to a Reasonable Number by Any or More of the Methodologies as mentioned here under:
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the Desirable Qualifications (DQs) if more than one Desirable Qualification is prescribed.
- On the basis of Higher Educational Qualifications than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
- On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
- By counting the Prior Professional Work-Experience before or after Post-acquisition of the Essential Qualifications.
- By invoking the Prior Work Experience even in cases where there is No Experience mentioned Either as Essential Qualification (EQ) Or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- By holding a Recruitment Test (RT).
The Candidate should therefore mention all His/Her Qualifications and Experience in the relevant Field over and above the Minimum Qualifications.
i) The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is made only through Interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Interview, shall remain:
a) Un-Reserved Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks. b) Economically Weaker Sections 50 Marks. c) Other Backward Community: 45 Marks, c) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): 40 Marks.
ii) In cases where Selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Personal Interview, the Candidate will have to achieve the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories at the Interview Stage.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director Flying Training: 04 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Pay Level-12 (Rs.78800 to Rs.209200) in Pay Matrix under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016. Total Emoluments excluding T.A. & HRA at the time of initial Appointment will be Rs.78800/- Plus DA Per Month (As Applicable)
Age Limit: General Category Candidates should NOT exceed 50 Years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for OBC Community Candidates.
Relaxable for Regularly Appointed Central Government/Union Territory Government Servant up to Five years as per the Instructions/Order issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- SSCE/HSCE/Intermediate (10+2) with Physics and Mathematics as the Subjects from any duly-recognized Board
- The Applicant should have in possession Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation in Science with Physics and Mathematics as the Subjects from any Duly Recognized University or Institute.
2) Licenses and Ratings:
- Valid Air Transport Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrumental Rating
- Valid Flight Instructor Rating
- Open Rating on the Commercial Pilot Licence on the Aeroplanes having an all-up-Weight not exceeding 1500 Kilogram
- Multi-Engine Endorsement of Minimum Two Aeroplanes below 5700 Kilogram on the Commercial Pilot Licence.
Note: The Qualifications remain relaxable at the Union Public Service Commission’s discretion for the reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of the Candidates otherwise well-qualified.
A) Flying Experience with Commercial Pilot License or Instrumental Rating:
- Total 2500 Hours
- Solo or Pilot in Command-2000 Hours
- Instructional 1500 Hours
- Instructional Night 30 Hours
- Total Night 60 Hours
- Instrument Flight Time 60 Hours
- Solo release 10 Students
- Multi-Engine Flying Experience 50 Hours Pilot In Command; Or
B) Flying Experience with Air Transport Pilot Licence with Open Rating lesser than 5700 Kilograms
- Total 2200 Hours
- Solo or Pilot In Command 1500 Hours
- Instructional 500 Hours
- Instructional Night 10 Hours
- Total Night 100 Hours
- Instrument Flight Time 100 Hours
- Solo release 5 Students in Civil or 20 Students in Defence
h) Multi-Engine Flying Experience 50 hours Pilot In Command
Note: Certificate for flying Experience shall be issued by the Competent Authorities approved or authorized under Rule 67A (4) of the Aircraft Rules 1937.
Desirable: Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) with Open Rating on Aeroplanes having an all-up-weight not exceeding 5700 Kilograms.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Director Flying Training
- Visit UPSC Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Log into UPSC ORA Link https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/.
- Carefully Read the Online Application/Registration Instructions.
- Apply following the Instructions on the Online Registration Application Portal. Scan Signature and most Most-recent Passport-size Photographs for uploading. Ready Self-attested Documents to be uploaded.
- The Candidates shall need to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty- five) only either by remitting the Money in any Branch of the State Bank of India through Cash or by using the Net-banking Facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates of any Community.
- The Applications without the Prescribed Fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other Examination or Selection.
Click on UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2022 of Deputy Director of Flying Training
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor BIGMIRROR and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.